Back Forum New

MOL Topup Guide

MOL Top up Guide

Hi guys, I am Frutcy one of the Practice Moderator and I check some thread and no guides yet for top up using MOL, so I decided to create one. This is applicable to any MOL user depending on your country.

First, let's go the MOL website:

MOL Website

website.jpg
2013-5-8 07:21

Second, login or if your a first time user click register.

Login or Register

1st.jpg

For registration this how it looks like:

Registration

registration.jpg

At the end of the registration you will see this, you need to go to your registered email address to confirm it.
confirmation.jpg

Third, after confirming the email address, you can now login to your account, after reaching the homepage, you will see the choices on the left side, here are the list. This payment method varies depending on which country you are located.
*Note*The payment method in the example image below is only applicable to Filipino users.*Note*
Choices.jpg

Mostly go for LoadCentral as the easiest way to topup and this is want I suggest as well.

For LoadCentral, you can check all computer shop and ask if they are selling MOL points via LoadCentral, denomination are 50,100,250,300,350,500,1000 I am not sure if there is above 1000. For other method Globe, Smart PH, they charge you 2Php = 1Mol pts, so I am not suggesting this method to you guys as well as Boku they charge additional fee but not as high as the smart and globe.

Fourth, after you successfully topup, go to TOL website and login, after that click on "CHARGE", you need to be on this page afterwards.
charging.jpg

Just Click on MOL, for passport ID you need to put the username of the account that you want to put the bean and also change the amount, this amount follows current exchange rate.

Next, you need to confirm the payment, you will see this screen after, choose MOLPoints, then Place order now.
MOL.jpg

You will be directed to the MOL website to login your MOL account not your game321 account.

After a successful topup you need to go back to game321 website, go to Charge > Balance Inquiry > Transfer Golden Beans
balance inquiry.jpg

You will see this page after transfering GBeans. Choose the game Tales of Laputa then the server where you want to put the Ingots, 1Golden Bean = 40 Ingots.
transfer.jpg

After exchange you need to refresh your game for the Ingot to be put into your account.

I hope this guide help you in topping up, if you have any question about this comments/suggestions kindly "please" reply so I can edit it right away.

Great Guide.

very helpful ty

Great Guide.
Slockett Posted at 2013-5-8 18:28

Thanks Slockett

very helpful ty
xsuperior Posted at 2013-5-8 20:09

No problem. Don't hesitate to ask if you still have questions.

How much MOL points do i need for 2GB?
S02
Edmond
Mage lvl.58

Reply 5# Edmond

conversion.jpg
2013-5-9 07:35

Image above shows the current exchange of Php to 2GB.
Note* Price varies with exchange rate of Php to Dollar. I'm not sure with other countries.  

thanks FrutcyFeina
but does GB expires?
S02
Edmond
Mage lvl.58

Reply 7# Edmond

Hi Ed, I think there is no expiration time for GB.

i am just w8ing for a top up bonus so my ill get more ingots...
then imma get my wings
S02
Edmond
Mage lvl.58

Reply 9# Edmond

Goodluck on that!

Back Forum