Back Forum New

QUESTION: PET

1.)What are the specialties of pet and their functions and the best recommended pet for characters. why?
2.)What should be the stat build? why?
3.)What should be the best skill Line-Up for pet?

It all depends on your strategy. What class do you plan to use and how do you want to use your pet?

1.)What are the specialties of pet and their functions and the best recommended pet for characters. why?
Go to Boost (where you "enhance" pets) then click Pet Guide. Shows you all pets & their inherent talent.
>If you have specific skill in mind (ie poison) you can also browse Pet Skills & decide which category of pets you want (Plant, Elf, etc). Skill books from market (or from skill boxes that you can pick up, but those might give you other books instead).

I can't answer for the other classes but I'm a priest and I love my mushroom king (it has poison that lasts a couple rounds & targets multiple) and it really makes a difference because it helps to end battles early & before my MP runs out (this is esp. an issue for me against bosses or in hero temple).

Reply 3# Aleshi

So the best pet for priest is PLANT(MUSHROOM KING).

how about the others, why?

~> ASSASSIN
~> WARRIOR
~> MAGE
~> WIZARD
~> SNIPER

imo WoD is the best pet for assassin and warrior on my current lvl idk bout sniper

i'm warrior and my pet is egg dragon.

Reply 6# D4Pz

i think WoD is better than egg dragon

im warrior i use Roaring Sprite Dragon

what is WoD?

i am Wizard and i use Kazama with AOE skill and 220% single target

Back Forum